Hola!!! I have a question for you. Have you always been told that drinking more water is good for you? I can recall for years that of my mother telling me the same thing over and over and over again. I can honestly say that I never really enjoyed drinking water.... EVER! It never had taste and I was already addicted to sweetened juices and sodas. Terrible right?

Well, growing older, my water drinking habit begin to grow. I live in Georgia so it tends to get quite hot during the summer months. Since I've been trying to better my health, I figured adding more water to my system would help. Here's the problem though, I despise drinking tap water.


Every time I have the urge to drink water when nothing else is available, the faucet is where I end up having to go. I've heard do many disgusting things about tap water. From formaldehyde to killer microorganisms just having a good ol' time swimming through our water supply.

Like many, I thought boiling tap water would help get rid of most of those germs and such. I've learned a lot since then. I was researching ways to make tap water taste better and stumbled upon filtered water bottles. Now, I've heard of them before but didn't quite care about them. I figured that the only way I was going to consume more water in my daily life was to have it filtered for me on the go. I recently purchased the Brita Bottle Water Filtration System along with their bottle replacement filters just to have them on hand.

One filter replaces 300 plastic bottles of water. This is great because one filter in these bottles last for two months or 40 gallons. So you will only need to replace your filters after every 40 gallons of use. PERFECTION! Note that it's not intended to "purify" your water but cleaner water through a filter is MUCH better than free flowing water from God knows where right? It rids your water of chlorine and organic contaminants. I also plan to purchase a few more filtered water bottles in the future. Check out Water Bobble, Hydros Filtering Water Bottle, Camelbak Eddy Bottles, and Rubbermaid Filter Fresh Bottles. The exciting thing about these filter products is that they are BPA-free and many offer fun styles for your little ones as well. Drink up!!

I've actually consumed a lot moe water since making my purchase. Goal complete! No more buying plastic water bottles for me. This documentary was one of the reasons why I decided to change things up. If you're anything like me, you may want to add some mint leaves or lemon to your water. Fruits are always great ways to give your water some UMMPH! Check out these awesome delicious water recipes. Enjoy!




Have you switched to filtering your water on the go or at home lately? If not, will you soon? Share your thoughts and comments below. I'd love to hear form you. Be sure to share this post with your friends.